Victorian Easter Fan Card Digital Collage Sheet 2
|#CS212 Victorian Easter Fan Card 2|
Victorian Easter Fan Card 2
Once payment is received, this collage sheet will be emailed to you in JPG FORMAT. (The watermark will be removed) Download, save and print on your own computer.
This collage sheet consists of vintage images of individual card leaves when combined make a fan card.
VICTORIAN EASTER FAN CARD INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Print images, then cut out each individual petal from cardstock.
2. Lay petals on top of each other and punch a hole near the bottom through all layers.
3. Fasten all petals together with a brad or embroidery floss tassle.
4. Fan out the card and add a personal message on the back.
5. If you want the card to stay fan, glue the edges of each petal together. (Add your personal message after glueing if you wish to glue card.)